Tuesday 7 July 2015

How to blog

Ok, so here goes...

I started this blog sometime in march when i was looking for something to do. I posted random things that didn't mean anything to me and promised an upload schedule i knew i couldn't keep to.
I'm not saying i didn't try, in fact, i tried too hard. And after i gained a grand total of zero followers and a small number of page views, I gave up.

It's now July and i've been doing some thinking. I'm going to start using this blog again. I'm going to post what i want, not what i think will get me an audience, even if every blog advice channel says otherwise. If people want to follow my blog, then I'll be overjoyed. If they don't. who cares? This can be kind of like a diary, and might be fun to look back on.

If I am going to do this properly, I just need to not care that I'm talking to myself at first. Hopefully this will grow, even if it's by one kind person following me out of sympathy.

Is this how to blog?

I've got no idea, but hopefully I'll learn.

Goodbye imaginary friends...
xxx

(P.S. If someone is actually reading this, please follow...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment