Sunday 1 March 2015

My Favourite Product of the Week // Maybelline Brow Drama

Hey guys!


Today's post is the first in a new series, "My Favourite Product of the Week":


This week, I went back to school after the half term break which meant I had literally 2 seconds to deal with my eyebrows before I had to rush off to school. This meant that my using my usual eyebrow pencil (a Rimmel one if you're interested) would not be quick enough.

I remembered I'd bought a tinted brow gel a little while ago (and not really loved it that much) and decided to break it out again.

It is safe to say, after a little experimentation with the application of the product, I now
LOVE it!!!!

Sorry about the quality- again, I'm new to this!!!

The packaging is pretty average, but that isn't something that bothers me, especially with a drugstore product


The brush is a little weird at first, but you do get used to it.

I have this product in "dark blonde", as it is the lightest shade and I have blonde eyebrows. It is a little dark (I'm extremely fair) but looks good when put on sparingly. When I first bought this product, I was using primarily the funny ball-thing on the end of the brush. But after some experimenting, I think it is much better to focus more on the shorter-bristled end. For some reason, it came out better on me this way! The colour range isn't fantastic, but should suit most people.

Not only is the colour great, it also holds my brows in place all day, which means I don't look in the mirror at lunchtime to find every single brow hair facing a different direction. Personally, I think it's probably the best product I've ever used at keeping all the hairs in place!

The price is amazing, I bought it for £4.99 at Boots which means there will not be a need to dig too deep into my wallet when it comes to repurchasing!

Overall, if you're looking for a nice brow gel that colours the brows evenly and hold them in place all day, you really can't go wrong with this little product. It will be in my makeup bag for a very long time!

Hope you guys enjoyed my first proper post!

Love,
Me ♥


(Here are my upload dates:
Two random days a week will be random uploads random uploads
Sunday is "My favourite product of the week" which is where I show you my fav beauty product of the week.
Hope that's okay because I'm new to this blogging lark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment